The MB8 Coin has many different tabs and functions which we will go through below using the image as guidance. Each section has it's own helpful guidance.
|File Menu (Top Left)||https://bit.ly/3s7QKw1|
|Settings Menu (Top Left)||https://bit.ly/3qaqbEN|
|Options Menu (Inside Settings Menu)||https://bit.ly/3qaqgbz|
|Help Menu (Top Left)||https://bit.ly/38v3UeY|
- Your connection status to the MB8 Coin Blockchain is shown on the Dashboard at the lower centre part of the window (as shown in the image above) this includes the following;
- Connection status
- Connection count
- Last Block
- The icons at the lower right of the window are as follows;
- MB8 - Currency selected - Does not serve a purpose
- Padlock - Encryption Status and Lock Status (Hover cursor over to view more details)
- Network Icon - Number of Connections to the MB8 Coin Blockchain
- Tick or Cross Icon - Connection Status and Block Count
Initial installation or after performing a repair.
- You will have a green bar at the lower right of the MB8 Coin window, this shows how far the MB8 Coin Blockchain on your computer is behind vs the Current MB8 Coin Blockchain. This will county down as the Block database on your computer is collated.
- Sync Icon (Two arrows in a circle at bottom right) this shows the status of Syncing. Your wallet is synchronising with the MB8 Coin Blockchain to bring your wallet up to date with the MB8 Coin Blockchain.